Sunday, August 10, 2014

They a "THOT" but you an "AIN'T GOT"

Ever since the person came out with this term THOT which means "That Hoe Over There" and from the description I got only females have been called this. True, there are thirsty women who will do anything for a man's attention. I am not denying that. There are the women no matter the ethnicity that are hoes and look cheap and are on the hunt for a meal ticket. These women will usually do almost anything to obtain the time of day from a man. Men see no value in these women because this is not the type of woman you look at as being valuable because they see no value in themselves. Even when you tell these hoes you see what they trying to do they just move on to the next.

They are opportunists. An opportunist is a person who exploits circumstances to gain immediate advantages rather than being guided by consistent principles or plans. So you see, an opportunist is looking for immediate gratification. The right now. She is not trying to build a relation because she ain't got time for that. She has not interest in trying to learn a more effective way on capturing the heart of a man. So she uses her pussy instead. Her pussy is the most valuable thing in her possession because she knows how bad most men want it. I said most, not all. I don't like using the word THOT, I like calling them what they are which is a HOE. It just sounds better to me.

Now on to the next. What baffles me is the current condition of the men who are labeling these women as a THOT. First of all let's identify what you are before you start calling people out of their names sir. They a THOT but you an AIN'T GOT. Ain't got a job. Ain't a car. Ain't got a house. Ain't paying child support for none of your children. Ain't got health insurance. Ain't got car insurance but has the nerve to put rims on a car you can't afford. Ain't got a pot to piss in nor the window to throw out off. But you have the unmitigated gall to call someone a THOT.

First of all, try to get out of your mommas house first and focus on yourself. Take care of your own business before thinking you have the sense of entitlement to look down on someone else. I know that there is a clear but unspoken double standard between men and women. But some of you men need to stop lying to yourselves and overlooking the fact that you ain't shit yourself. Fortunately, a woman can marry more money in 5 minutes than she can make in a lifetime so please worry about yourself. I am not a THOT nor a HOE, I am just a happily married woman who has noticed how most of these sorry ass men have been throwing this word around but AIN'T GOT shit themselves. They a THOT but you sir are an AIN'T GOT. I'm out.

Before you get defensive, trying to call me out my name please let me inform you upfront that I don't give even an itty bitty piece of a fuck. I can say what I want to say because this is my shit. This is my blog. This is the place where I can come and say how I feel without having to be considerate of others feelings. You chose to come here. You clicked on the link. Not my fault. So whether you are a THOT or an AIN'T GOT just take this as constructive criticism and keep it moving. No matter who doesn't like it, I'm going to tell you since your mother didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment