Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Audacity Of Old People

If you are over 50 years old and get easily offended, please listen to the voice of the Lord and do not keep reading. Trust me you won't like this. If you are still reading it means you are interested in what I have to say. I need to get this off my chest and out of my system. Most old people are intrusive, overbearing and irritating as all hell. I can't understand for the LIFE of me who invited all the old people to Facebook. Facebook is supposed to be a social location where you can talk to friends and family no matter where they are in the world. Not for you to get chastised when you post something they don't agree with. I know it's been a LONG time since you were young or even sexy for that matter..I can wait while you take a minute to think back. *waiting* Okay, so when you felt sexy or was feeling yourself (that means when you think that you are pretty) did you take pictures? When you got angry, did you not say things to vent or get your point across? I am just so confused how all the old people have forgotten the ratchet life they used to live. My grandmother used to tell me about this particular lady at my hometown church in Saginaw, Mi. My sister was pregnant and the old woman was trying to be sarcastic with her comments and my grandmother checked her right in the sanctuary. When we got in the car she continued to go off, and I was listening like a hawk. One, because when my grandmother got mad it was an Oscar Award Winning Performance. Two, I didn't get why she got so mad at the woman. She began talking to herself then it turned into one of her life lesson speeches she gave during those moments. "Don't you EVER allow anyone to talk to you like they crazy. She better be glad I didn't lay her ass out in that church! She was one of the biggest hoes in Saginaw, hell I even knew her pimp...and she got the nerve to say something about MINE?" I understood. There is a huge difference between a hypocrite and a person who has been delivered. I have seen both. A hypocrite is a person that says one thing and does another, but tries to make you feel bad about every little thing. A person who is delivered has more understand, if and when they do come to you trying to "help" they do it with love. She was a hypocrite. How can you fix your mouth to say something about my sister getting pregnant when at the time she was a hot mess...IN THE CHURCH!!!! This is the same woman who almost got her ass beat when we went to Tennessee and she comes and stands in her night gown right in front of the bedroom window all bent over the balcony with her nasty tale. I don't reveal names but all the Mt. Sinai people KNOW who I'm talking about. Yeah she almost got beat down on a church trip. So again, remind me how you feel you have the credibility to say anything to someone else? Old people are rude as hell, they say what they feel and think just because you are younger than them you will not say anything. Please understand I come from a long line of strong women, and if you want it you can get it. If any of you old people are reading this from the link I posted from my Facebook page, please read what is written next very slowly so you can understand. I will no longer be keeping your blood pressure and your health in mind when you come in my inbox talking trash. Yes I said trash. If you come at me with love then I will be respectful and give love right back. If you come at me telling me what I should be "ashamed of" may the spirit of the Lord comfort you as you get put in your place with very harsh words. I don't give a damn if you are 80, respect me. Don't come for me if I didn't send for you. If you see a picture of me and my boobs just so happen to be in the picture, just accept the reality that I have big breast. Not my fault you have swollen mosquito bites for breasts or your shit hanging to the floor. If you see I post something where I am addressing a situation and you don't agree with what i said...simply keep scrolling. Please do not inbox me. Now there are some old people who have wisdom I yearn for and that have been very influential in my life, I am not talking about you. I am talking about the old women who used to be called "Fast Black" or country whore names back in the day but now wants to give me a Church Of God In Christ makeover...laying a lap scarf on me when you should have laid a "lap scarf  on your LIFE". Don't always assume that when you give advice it is wanted advice. Stay in your own business. Make sure your own life is okay. I am good. Have a great Sunday. As always, I'm going to tell you since obviously your mother didn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment